Community Building Work Can Be Overwhelming. The Good News Is, You Have Options.
Systems & Infrastructure Development
Infrastructure matters. It’s the tools and structures that magnify our productivity. It’s the tools and structures that magnify your organization’s productivity.
An organization with the right systems & infrastructure is the basis of a foundation for successful community change. But even though they’re often a major revenue source, a solid foundation of systems & infrastructure is commonly neglected.
- 501c3 Start-Up Support: Thinking about starting a nonprofit organization? Lets our team guide you through the process.
- Staff and Board Training: Need to develop an employee handbook? Mentoring and Coaching tools for Staff? CEO Evaluation? We can help.
- Strategic Working Tools: Have a strategic plan that is being underutilized? You may be missing a key component that many nonprofits consultants fail to provide their clients. We implement the
Objectivesand Key Results (OKRS) framework to cascade and align goals at all levels of the organization.
BoardSource Governance & Leadership
No matter how sound your management practices are and how dynamic your staff
The same is true when your staff does not have the tools to succeed. Maximize the potential contributions of your board and staff to advance your missions.
- Board and Staff Training: We provide training on a variety of subjects, including clarifying the roles of board and staff; attracting, cultivating, and keeping donors; understanding planned
givingand creating an effective gift planning program and building a culture of philanthropy. We demystify fundraising and to change the development process from a subject of apprehension to one of excitement and opportunity.
- Strategic Planning and OKRS: We help staff and board leadership undertake strategic planning processes that promote a deeper understanding of institutional values, an appreciation for external challenges, and a focus on critical–and often overlooked–issues.
- BoardSource Governance and Leadership: We train board members on the role of an effective board and assess, strengthen and energize your board members to meet the challenges of today… and tomorrow.
Assessment & Evaluation
Assessment is a broad and rapidly growing field, with a strong theoretical and empirical base. However, you don’t have to be an assessment expert to employ sound practices within your organization.
Here we present the basic concepts you need to know to become more systematic in your assessment planning and implementation.
- CRM Strategy and Design: With a clear vision and strategy, a CRM system becomes an invaluable tool in supporting and delivering your mission. We guide you to develop a CRM vision to clearly define your needs and goals, and then build a detailed CRM strategy roadmap that serves your mission now and into the future.
- Data Migration and Training: We further, align your strategy, technology, people and processes to match your CRM vision– while deftly guiding your team through the changes that will impact your organization.
- Program Design and Evaluation: Program design should fit your mission, organizational capacity, funding sources, and core competencies. All programs should be designed with clear goals, outcomes, and measures. It doesn’t have to be complicated. Simplicity is best, so you end up with programs that work. We help you identify key indicators of success for which you can collect qualitative and quantitative data as part of daily program operations, using existing resources or systems.
Workshops & Training
Do you have a staff or board retreat coming up? We can help.