Lead Organizational Consultant and Coach
We empower you with the tools to demonstrate the impact of your passion and commitment to the nonprofit sector.
For the last 5 years, we have invested in supporting educational institutions, nonprofits, and government agencies to advance their mission via grantmaking, philanthropy, and strategic planning. AP Consulting’s philosophy is rooted in measurable outcomes and sharp analytical skills to ensure sound business decisions that mirror and reflect the mission and goals of your organization. Additionally, our founder is formally trained through the Nationally Accredited Fresno State’s Craig School MBA program, the Certified Nonprofit Professional from Nonprofit Leadership Alliance, BoardSource Certified Consultant, as well as a strong background in psychology and sociology.
Additionally, we incorporate lived-experiences from a bilingual, bicultural, and rural background to meaningfully partner with a spectrum of organizations and populations. These experiences allow us insights into the practical and effective methods of communicating with a range of stakeholders, building relationships, and identifying opportunities for dynamic partnerships.
Qualifications & Experience
A strategic, well-connected executive with almost 20 years’ experience in corporate and nonprofit strategy, business, community, and program development and fundraising, and finance.
“Kelvin took my idea for a nonprofit and helped me launch in less than four months!”
- Masters Business Administration
- Bachelors of Sciences in Psychology
- Bachelors of Arts in Sociology
- Certified Nonprofit Professional
- Certificate of Nonprofit Board Consulting
- 10 years in Philanthropy
- 12 years supporting organizational success
- 10+ years bridging research, evaluation, and practice
- 5 years of leading program evaluation studies
Why Work With Us?
We rely on a results-based approach to leading projects, starting with the end-results in mind and reverse engineering the project plan in order to ensure success. This approach, along with our emphasis on relationship-building, supports the effective planning and implementation of your unique logistics.
- Integrity: People trust us to adhere to our word
- Stewardship: we believe in being effective managers of communities, culture, and our planet.
- Client Value Creation & Social Value: what we do, we do well to yours and the community’s benefit.
- Empathy: Meeting People Where They Are
- Collaboration: “together we can go far”
Publications & Work Samples
View samples of our work.
Data barriers and opportunities
Presentation at the 2018 Homelessness Management Information System Conference.
Communities Organizing for Resident Empowerment
A grantmaking initiative to support Fresno residents in leading neighborhood change.